During her law studies, Ms. Deguara realized a trade mission to Peru and was responsible for the international development of a Quebec company operating in the mining sector. She also took part in a public market mission to India for a company in the automotive industry in order to establish partnerships and strategic alliances.
Member of the Jeune Barreau de Québec
Member of the Bâtisseurs Urbains
Member of the Association des MBA du Québec
Member of the Board of Directors of the Fondation LOJIQ
- Qualifying transaction between Orletto Capital II Inc. and Charbone Corporation and listing of the common shares of the resulting issuer, Charbone Hydrogen Corporation
- Private financing (best effort) of $14.4 million – Monarch Mining Corporation
- Conclusion of an arrangement governed by the Canada Business Corporations Act in the context of the sale of assets for a consideration of approximately $ 200M— Monarch Gold Corporation
- Bought deal public equity offering by way of a prospectus of $ 28.75M — Opsens Inc.
- Bought deal public equity offering by way of a prospectus of $ 17M — Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc.
- Listing of the common shares of a corporation on the New York Stock Exchange in 2021 — Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc.
- Public equity prospectus financing (bought deal) of $ 73M — Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc.
- Creation of a new fund — RPG Investments Funds
- Bought deal private placement of $13M — Monarch Gold Corporation
- Private equity financing (including a portion in charitable flow-through shares) of $13M — Radission Mining Ressources Inc.
- Creation of new funds — RPG Investments Funds